If you’ve got a big block, extreme terrain, or a heavy workload, you need the strength and power of the ultimate quad. The KingQuad 750 is Suzuki’s flagship machine, with the power and stability to go anywhere and take on any job.
Powered by a single cylinder big bore liquid-cooled DOHC engine, the KingQuad 750 power steer offers a whopping amount of torque. Its advanced ECM managed fuel injection system gives you instant throttle response, smoother performance, and reduced fuel consumption. A high tensile steel frame has the rigidity you need for the tough work and agility for easy handling and riding comfort.
The 750’s diff-lock, long-travel independent suspension and dependable disc brakes help you tackle the roughest, steepest, slipperiest sections. While Hi-Lo CVT auto and downhill engine braking mean nothing’s going to get away on you.
And even after the toughest day, you won’t be worn down wrestling with the bars. Power steering eases the burden, helping you stay sharp and focused.
When only the best will do, the KingQuad 750 delivers in spades.
Electric power steering
- Fuel injection
- CVT Automatic transmission with Hi/Low & reverse
- In-gear starting ability
- Push button 2WD/4WD select
- Digital instrumentation
- Independent front and rear suspension
- Torque sensing limited slip front differential
- Electronic front differential lock
- Downhill engine braking
- Comfortable T-shaped seat
- 17.5-litre fuel tank
- Front disc & oil-bathed multi-disc rear brakes
- Full footboards provide ultimate protection