Boasting a strong off-road heritage, the DR200SE is a well-known farm bike, which was developed and tested here in New Zealand to meet our demanding conditions.
An all-purpose utility motorcycle, the DR200SE is built tough with many special features that make it ideal for the rigorous conditions of modern day farming, including a powerful headlight, clutch and brake lever protectors, extended guards, dual side stands and big carry racks. It’s toughness and penchant for good old-fashioned hard work has made it a firm favourite on New Zealand farms.
If you haven’t experienced the DR200SE farm bike on your farm yet, you need to talk to your friendly, knowledgeable Suzuki farm bike dealer today to arrange a test ride.
Some features include
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and wide 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine’s superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuelling.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.