The big wheel DR-Z125 has a high level of performance and delivers a good spread of power making the DR-Z125L a great introduction to the world of off-road riding for both adults and riders in the early-to-mid teens.
Its styling is inspired by the championship-winning RM-Z motocross bike line with sharp-looking fenders, number plates, and frame covers. It also offers a terrific combination of crisp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power.
Riding in the dirt has never been so simple.
Some features include
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight