You sometimes need the ultimate grunt from your quad, but mostly it’s an everyday all-round gutsy farm companion. Here’s where the KingQuad 500 comes into its own. You get all the advances of the flagship ATV – the KingQuad 500 – but in a package that offers the best value in its class.
The KingQuad 500 boasts restyled plastics, fuel-injected performance, push-button 2WD/4WD select, front disc brakes and sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brakes for extra stopping power.
Overall handling is made easier and the ride made more comfortable and stable with independent front and rear suspension. Plus the ‘torque-sensing’ limited slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering in tight turns.
All this adds up to a bike that doesn’t just lead the mid-sized class but a bike that’s going to carry the KingQuad lineage to new heights.
Comfort, control, power, and convenience – all in the KINGQUAD style.
- CVT Automatic transmission with Hi/Low & reverse
- In-gear starting ability
- Push button 2WD/4WD select
- Digital instrumentation
- Independent front and rear suspension
- Torque sensing limited slip front differential
- Electronic front differential lock
- Downhill engine braking
- Comfortable T-shaped seat
- 17.5 litre fuel tank
- Front disc & oil-bathed multi disc rear brakes
- Full footboards provide ultimate protection