The championship-caliber 2017 Suzuki RM-Z250 has been carefully developed to deliver a high level of performance by incorporating a variety of features originally created for Suzuki’s factory race bikes. The competition-proven Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) gives riders the best shot at grabbing the holeshot on a wide variety of track conditions, and the specialized KYB PSF2 Pneumatic Spring fork provides both easy adjustability and outstanding action to give the RM-Z250 more precise handling than ever. The remarkable KYB rear shock and the well-sorted aluminium twin-spar frame ensure the razor-sharp handling Suzuki’s are famous for.
Some features are
• New colour and graphics.
• New black anodized EXCEL aluminium rims made specifically to withstand rugged racing environments.
• Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch system derived from the factory race bike to help riders’ take-off from the starting gate for an early lead. There are three modes riders can choose for the best option per their skill level and starting conditions.
> A Mode: For hard surfaces or less than ideal conditions at the starting gate
> B Mode: When there is better traction and a more aggressive launch is needed
> Base Mode: Standard power launch
• The SFF-Air suspension evolved from the SFF system but without a conventional coil spring resulting in reduced weight, increased inner tube diameter and damper rod/piston size. SFF-Air utilizes three tuneable chambers so riders can easily adjust the spring rate with an air pump instead of changing out steel springs.
• New lightweight front brake caliper.
• For quick fuel adjustment setting to suit riding condition, two rich/lean couplers are enclosed.
• Dunlop tyres are changed to the latest MX52 series.