Getting outside and exploring with your kids is one of the joys of being a parent. Sharing adventure, making discoveries and having fun – that’s exactly what the LT-Z50 is all about.
With a smooth and torquey four-stroke electric start engine, the LT-Z50 offers performance that’s ideal for beginner riders developing their skills. It has a variety of features, to help your youngster spend time learning to ride right – such as adjustable throttle stop and full foot boards and that’s sure to put a parent’s mind at ease.
Like Suzuki’s full-size quads, it’s packed with quality, safety and style, yet it’s small and lightweight and is designed for adult-supervised beginning riders.
The 2017 LT-Z50 Quadsport – the perfect small quad choice for younger adventurers and their big adventures.
Some features include
- Front wheels have independent single A-arm suspension for smooth riding and easy steering control.
- Swingarm rear suspension helps to ensure a smooth, balanced ride on diverse kinds of terrain.
- Full-size floorboards keep the rider comfortable and steady
- An easy-to-operate CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) makes more torque available at a lower speed for easy control and lets the engine run slower for smooth, quiet performance at the cruise.
- A simple screw-type throttle limiter allows speed and power to be adjusted to suit the rider’s ability.