The 2017 Suzuki RM-Z450 features the Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) system for dominant performance launching out of the gate on virtually any kind of track conditions. After you grab the hole shot, its exceptional power from idle to redline, remarkably crisp throttle response and incredibly precise handling let you dominate the competition. The RM-Z450 — when you’re serious about winning!
New graphics, new colour seat and black anodized triple clamps
• New black anodized Excel aluminium rims.
• Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) is a selectable launch mode system derived straight from factory race bike. S-HAC helps rider in launching from starting gate for an early lead. S-HAC has three selectable modes so riders can choose the best option for the conditions and their skill level.
• The piston, piston pin and connecting-rod are developed with use of Finite Element Method (FEM) analysis.
• The piston pin has Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) surface treatment, for less friction and increased durability.
• Lightweight, battery-less, motocross-use electronic fuel injection system with progressive throttle linkage makes for efficient power delivery.
• 12-hole fuel injector delivers a fine fuel/air mist for efficient operation.
• Aluminium cylinder with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating, built for durability, lightweight and efficient heat transfer.
• 5-speed transmission enables precise gear shift operation.