The KingQuad 400 was extensively tested and refined on New Zealand farms and is equipped with an economical fuel-injected 376 cc motor. You will spend less time at the fuel pump and get more ‘k’s between fills.
Featuring a sealed and waterproof LCD digital instrumentation including speedometer, odometer, trip meter, clock, and fuel gauge. With long travel anti-roll suspension, a twin shock rear end and a low centre of gravity, the KingQuad provides you with all-day comfortable and a stable ride.
Other features include easy to use gate style shift control for easy selection of Hi, Lo and reverse plus a torque-sensing limited slip front diff, that will find grip where it’s needed, and selectable 2WD or 4WD, through the 5-speed manual transmission. Also standard are powerful front discs and enclosed rear drums delivering reliable, all-weather stopping and almost un-necessarily a large 16 litre fuel tank.
The 2016 KingQuad 400 4WD Manual is an ATV designed to meet New Zealand’s extremely tough farming conditions. New Zealand’s ideal farm ATV.
- 5 speed Manual transmission with Hi/Low and reverse
- In-gear starting ability
- 2WD/4WD handlebar control
- Large 16 litre fuel tank
- Comfortable T-shaped seat
- Torque sensing limited slip front differential
- High radius fenders and large front bumper
- 30W multi reflector headlights
- Full footboards provide ultimate protection
- Downhill engine braking
- High torque 4 stroke, 4 valve engine