The TF125, powered by a tough and reliable power-reed-valve air-cooled 2-stroke engine, is a bike that’s tailor-made to fully meet the requirements of a run-about vehicle around your farm.
The proven engine/chassis arrangement is topped off by special features, like sturdy protectors over the brake and clutch levers and headlight; extended fenders; both left-and-right side stands; big luggage carrier with a convenient box underneath and wide-tread-block tyres ready for tough going.
And the Number 1 selling Farm Bike in its class!
- 123cc, piston-reed-valve 2-stroke, air-cooled engine that produces abundant usable torque with excellent fuel economy.
- Heavy-duty headlight protector is also capable as a carrier for light loading. Sturdy steel protectors for brake and clutch levers are also fitted as standard equipment
- 6-speed transmission with proper gear ratios chosen for smooth riding. Quick-action rack and pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Large 13-litre fuel tank.
- Wide-tread block pattern tyres transfer engine power into traction.